Thursday, February 7, 2013

Blog Update: Looking Back, Moving Forward



 
Hot on the heels of Japan-uary II comes… a breather.  I never intended to take a break this month, but it’s been a little tougher getting motivated than I anticipated.  Rest assured, however, I’ll be back shortly with more reviews, rants and who knows what.   

Last year, my pageviews continued to increase substantially, and 2013 is shaping up to create some new personal milestones.  I look forward to introducing new theme months, while continuing my focus on neglected classics and hidden treasures (aka: The Once Over Twice).  This month also heralds the return of Cinematic Dregs, plunging into the abyss to find some of the most maligned films in movie history.  Thanks to everyone who’s supported me so far.  Keep those comments coming, and stay tuned.  To paraphrase All About Eve’s Margo, fasten your seatbelts and hang on, because it’s going to be a bumpy year.

No comments:

Post a Comment