Sunday, April 30, 2023

The Futurethon is Now! – Day 3 Recap

 

Futurethon Banner - Logan's Run

My, what a trip it’s been. As always, it’s been quite a wild ride, and I can’t believe we’re already on Day 3. Once again, I’m impressed by the range of films covered, from the blockbusters to the obscure. Just a note: I’m woefully behind, commenting on everyone’s posts, but rest assured, I’ll catch up this week.

Lost in Space

There will be a post-blogathon wrap-up tomorrow, where I’ll list any late entries (and maybe a brief announcement or two). Feel free to post a comment below, email me at barry_cinematic@yahoo.com, or DM me on Twitter (@barry_cinematic). You may also contact Gill by commenting on her post, through her blog’s Contact Me page, or on Twitter (@realweegiemidge).

 

Here are Day 3’s submissions, and don’t forget to check out all the wonderful posts from

Be sure to visit the recaps from days One and Two:

Day 1 

Day 2  

And now, On with Day 3’s submissions…

 

Just Imagine Poster

Toni Ruberto from Watching Forever has seen the future, and it’s… fanciful? Check out her review of Just Imagine (1930). 

Minority Report Poster

Cat from Thoughts All Sorts provides her report on Minority Report (2002). 


Logan's Run Poster

Travel to the year 2274, where everything’s perfect except for life expectancy. Here’s my review of Logan’s Run (1976): https://cinematiccatharsis.blogspot.com/2023/04/logans-run.html



No comments:

Post a Comment