Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hey, I’m a Liebster Blog Award Winner!



Whaddya know?  Someone out there likes me!  Elena at Gifts and Dreams has honored Cinematic Catharsis with the Liebster Blog Award!  So, what’s the Liebster Blog Award?  It’s an award bestowed by bloggers to give special recognition to notable blogs with fewer than 200 followers.  This unexpected accolade took me completely by surprise, and I’m virtually at a loss for words.  Thank you so much, Elena (for the nomination, not the loss for words)!  I think I’m still recovering from the shock.

So, what’s the catch?  One good turn deserves another (well, five to be exact).  There are a few rules to adhere to, and if you decide to accept the nomination: you should thank the blogger who nominated you, nominate five other favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers… and, oh yeah, don’t forget to copy and paste the Liebster Blog icon into your post.  It was tough to narrow things down to just five personal faves, but here goes, in no particular order:


7 comments:

  1. Barry,
    Thanks so much! I'm truly honored.
    Have a great weekend. Guess I better think about paying it forward. It really is hard to narrow it down to just 5 great blogs.
    Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I also read Le Mot du Cinephiliaque. I will check out the other three you have nominated when I get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Barry! Very much appreciated! This nomination gives me strenght to continue working hard on this Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I heard you nominated me for the award! thanks a lot, I enjoy your blog also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your blog and I was too nominated. I will be sure to follow your blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm happy you appreciated the award, as I think your blog deserves more followers! I hope more people will discover it!

    ReplyDelete